Shipping Costs (Local Orders Only)
– Flat Shipping Rate (All orders under R250): R 70.00
– FREE shipping for all orders over R250
Toro Clothing shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the sequence in which they are received and paid. All orders will be packed for dispatch within 7 working days, as most garments are individually crafted.
Delivery will take up to three (3) working days, excluding public holidays.
– Please note that we do not deliver to P.O Boxes.
Our courier service does their absolute best to deliver on time, however, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date.
When do we send your order?
– Credit Card / Debit Card payments: Once payment confirmation has been received by us, which is usually on the same day.
– Bank Transfer (EFT) or Direct Deposit: Once payment has reflected in our account, we will ship your order on the next working day.
As soon as your order is sent, we will send you a notification which includes a tracking / waybill number and phone number so that you can call to follow up on your parcel / package.
If our courier service is unable to meet the estimated delivery time, neither them nor Toro will be held liable for any losses, liabilities, charges, costs or damages as a result of late delivery.
Should you have any hassles concerning delivery or in rare cases, damaged goods, please don’t hesitate to contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org